'Little'.

9:00 PM


Note : This is not a poetry of any of that kind. No! I would rather call it 'Worambling' (word-rambling or lets say rambling with words). The original post is published in my other blog here.



Little did I speak, Little was I heard.
For Silence kept my company along.

Little did I see, Little was I seen.
For Darkness weaved a cocoon around.

 Little did I feel, Little was I felt.
For in despair the heart broke.


Little did I teach, Little was I taught.
For knowledge never ended in its part.

Little did I love, Little was I Loved,
For the heart played a game of Trickery. 


Little did I lose, Little was I lost.
For I walked the path of deception.


Little did I appreciate, Little was I appreciated.
For I was taken for Granted.


Little did I know, Little was I Known.
For my friend was myself alone.



- Ajay Kontham [2012]
P.S. :  By the way, I am no good at poetry or even this, I confess.(Wait a minute, you already know?) 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I loved it when I first read it on "The Shaded Shadows" and I still love it now!

    And you've really got to stop adding those disclaimers and the foot-notes at the end! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've to. That has become a habit. So, I need to change my habits.
      Thank you, once again.

      Delete
  2. I think it's really good, so don't apologize!

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I won't from next time.
      Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory